- Dumpling wraps
- Minced or ground pork or lamb
- Black pepper
- Sesame oil (not for frying)
- Green onions
- Soy/Teriyaki sauce (to taste)
- In a food processor, mix all the ingredients but arrowroot into a paste.
- Place the mixture into a bowl and slowly mix in arrowroot till mixture is dry.
- Put the mixture on the wrapping.
- Wet the edge with a damp finger and fold the sides together, crimping (pressing together) with your fingers to seal the contents inside.
- Put the dumplings in boiling water or oil.
- Transfer the dumplings carefully from the pot to a plate and enjoy.