- 1 block silken or cotton tofu (about 12 oz.), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced into half-rounds or quarter-rounds.
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 shiso leaves, sliced into thin strips *optional
- *For dressing
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- Heat a little bit of oil in a small skillet and fry garlic slices until browned.
- Arrange tomatoes and tofu on a plate.
- Top with shiso leaves.
- Sprinkle fried garlic over the salad.
- Mix soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad before eating.