- Croissant triangle dough (prepackaged or handmade)
- Scrambled eggs
- Cheddar cheese
- Options: salsa, bacon or sausage
- 1. Lay the dough out to fill the bottom of your muffin pan.
- 2. Fill the dough with the scrambled eggs and any options you’ve chosen.
- 3. Top the eggs with cheddar cheese (or any hard cheese of your liking).
- 4. Wrap the “wings” of the triangle around the top of the egg mixture to encase it in the dough.
- 5. Bake at 350 degrees F until a light golden brown (about 15 minutes).