- Box of macaroni and cheese
- can of tuna fish in water
- 1 cup of peas
- Butter (for mac & cheese)
- Milk (for mac & cheese)
- Cheese (I love using mixed cheeses for this so pick up a bag of your favorite shredded cheese mix)
- Options: dried tomatoes, olives, spinach instead of peas, croutons or crunchy oriental noodles
- Follow the directions on the box to make the mac & cheese.
- When done, add tuna, peas and/or any of the options (except the croutons/noodles as they go on top).
- Add your shredded cheese to the top and reheat until melted (microwaved is quickest).
- Add croutons/noodles and serve.