- Jam or preserves (strawberry, raspberry, whatever you prefer)
- Frozen/fresh fruit (matching or complimenting your jam/preserves such as strawberry preserves with blueberries)
- Pre-packaged croissant rolls
- Cream cheese
- Preheat oven according to directions on the croissant roll package.
- In a bowl add a heaping teaspoon of jam/preserve per roll (packages usually average six to eight rolls).
- Add a heaping teaspoon of cream cheese per roll.
- Blend well.
- In a muffin pan, gently stretch each roll to fill the bottom of a muffin indentation and leaving some dough to wrap around the top.
- Fill each cavity with the cream cheese/preserve mix.
- Add the fruit (mostly or completely thawed if frozen).
- Wrap remaining dough around mixture to seal.
- Bake until dough is a light golden brown.