- 2 cups oats (groats, whole)
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup agave nectar, honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cashews
- Put oat groats in food processor and grind until fine.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Put almonds in food processor and pulse a few times to chop them until just coarsely chopped.
- Transfer to bowl with the oats.
- Add raisins and agave nectar to bowl and mix everything well.
- Grind cashews in coffee grinder, and use this to coat your palms as you handle the cookie batter.
- Take small chunks of dough and flatten into rounds on the mesh sheet of a dehydrator tray.
- Dehydrate for about 12 hours on 110 degrees. Dehydrating time needed will vary according to how thick you’ve made the cookies, and the desired consistency.