- 1¼ lb. beef or brown gravy flavored seitan
- 1 can (15-oz.) Tomato Sauce
- ½ tsp. salt
- Black Pepper
- 8 oz. Egg Noodles
- ½ c. Sour Cream
- 1¼ c. Small Curd Cottage Cheese
- 1-2 c. Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Add the seitan into the food processor and chop to resemble ground beef.
- In a bowl add the seitan, tomato sauce, salt and lots of freshly ground black pepper.
- Stir it all together.
- In a separate bowl, mix sour cream and cottage cheese then set it aside.
- Cook egg noodles until al dente.
- Drain and mix with the sour cream/cottage cheese mixture.
- Lightly coat a baking dish (~11″ x 7″) with olive oil
- Spread half of the noodle mixture in the bottom.
- Top with half of the meat and half of the cheese.
- Bake for ~20 minutes, until the cheese is melty and everything else has melded together.