Talk about a quick dinner!
- Chicken breast
- Refrigerated dinner rolls/biscuits
- Instant stuffing
- Frozen corn
- Country Gravy packet
- Cut the chicken into bite size portions and sautee lightly with butter.
- Mix instant stuffing and frozen corn into a bowl, boil water and pour into stuffing/corn mix as per instructions on stuffing container. Allow to sit and cool, mixing a few times to ensure all the corn is thawed.
- Make gravy according to instructions on packet.
- Make biscuits according to package.
- On a plate, add a bed of stuffing/corn mixture, top with chicken and drizzle with gravy and serve with biscuits on side.
Quick, easy, tasty.