This is one of those dishes of mine that I’ve been making for years and don’t measure any ingredients. So you’ll have to tinker a bit to make it work but trust me, it will! Also, I make this in a large batch because it freezes so well.
- 16 oz. bag of frozen spinach
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons butter/margarine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- In a microwaveable dish, combine all ingredients and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Slowly heat the mixture, stirring after every two minutes (or less if spinach is thawed).
- Don’t over cook as this tends to go from creamy to soup in moments. Heat till desired temperature and serve.