Kindly ignore the fact that the image says “chowder” and not bisque. I had edited this image late at night and was very tired. LOL
DISCLAIMER: This is NOT a health conscious soup! This is one of my guilty pleasures in life. It is rich, creamy and very decedent. Try at your own risk!
Ingredients (6 quart cooker):
- 8 cups water
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup butter/margarine
- 1/3 cup Bisquick mix
- 8 chicken bouillon cubes (or substitute chicken broth for the water)
- 12 oz. small cooked shrimp without tails
- 24 oz. imitation crab meat
- 1/2 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Everything goes in the slow cooker!
- Set temperature for low.
- Set timer for 4 hours.
Hint: To thicken this soup, extract some of the hot broth and slowly whisk in more Bisquick until desired thickness.