I love making these great rolls for a quick breakfast/snack during the week.
- 2 cups Bisquick (it’s vegan!)
- 2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon custard powder
- 4 Tablespoons raw honey
- 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- Safflower or Grapeseed Oil
- Cream cheese
- Incorporate all ingredients except oil and cream cheese into a large bowl using a whisk or mixer.
- Add a small amount of oil to a pan over medium heat.
- Pour the desired size of pancake into pan and cook thoroughly on both sides.
- Allow pancakes to cool completely and separately (I use parchment paper between pancakes while they are cooling so they don’t stick).
- Once cooled, add a layer of cream cheese to the pancake.
- Roll pancake cream cheese side in.
- Wrap roll with parchment paper or Press-n-Seal (I actually use both as I already have the parchment there and the Press-n-Seal keeps it for several days with no problems).
- Put in fridge and eat whenever!