Sorry, but there are no pictures of this recipe as we devoured them before I could snap any pictures. They were THAT delicious! This is what happens when I don’t have any eggs and really, really want pancakes.
- 2 cups Bisquick pancake mix (it’s vegan!)
- 1 cup applesauce (this is the egg replacement)
- 1 cup vanilla almond (soy works as well)
- 1 Tablespoon custard powder
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey (you can omit this entirely if you use sweetened applesauce or sugar)
- Safflower or Grapeseed oil
- Mix everything but your oil in a large bowl and whisk or beat with mixer till fully incorporated. After you finish whipping the batter you can fold in any fruit desired or wait until they are cooked and add to the top… or both!
- Add oil to your pan on medium heat and allow it to heat.
- Pour desired size pancake batter into pan and allow to fully cook.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 till batter is finished.