- 1 dozen eggs (this freezes wonderfully so I make a full dozen!)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 16 0z. spinach
- Optional: Baker’s Joy or equivalent cooking spray
- Whisk eggs until thoroughly beaten.
- While still whisking slowly add milk then Bisquick until completely incorporated.
- Add spinach (if it’s still frozen, break apart before adding).
- -Optional- This recipe tends to stick to the cooker so a release agent here is helpful. If you use one, apply it to your cooker now.
- Pour entire mixture into slow cooker.
- Set your cooker to high for 3 hours.
- Your quiche is done when it starts to pull away from the sides of the cooker and/or a toothpick inserted in the middle comes back dry.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkled with garlic powder.
This was the most moist quiche I’ve ever had and I plan on expanding on this recipe in the future.